- Design and administer the wireless voice and multimedia service using TCP/IP; identify, investigate, report and resolve problems in the network.
- Identify and discuss planned vs actual manpower usage and provide projections to Subcontractor.
- Identify outstanding “Requests for Information (RFI’s) and discuss cost and /or schedule impact.
- Perform pre-functional checks, inspections and tests.
- Verify all Mechanical and Electrical systems.
- Prepare and submit test procedures, performance curves, test report forms, operations and maintenance manuals.
- Use AutoCAD and MicroStation to design 2-D and 3-D blueprints to perform Engineering Works.
- Use PlanSwift software to do the take off and estimates of projects.
- Use Primavera to administer and schedule project.
- Organize database software such as Constructware.
- Test Fiber Optic Cables, Power Cables and Communication Cables using Fluke Meter.
- Conduct polarity test of the sockets.
- Prepare Quality Programs, Work Plans, Inspection and Test Reports for the Project.
Degree Requirements: BS in Electrical Engineering
Electrical Requirements: 12 Months in related Electrical Engineering positions
How to apply: Email resume and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org